Friday, October 29, 2010

you´re still with me...

it´s hard... and weird and funny and whatnot... but at the start of the week we went to renew our visas.. and we took a lil shopping trip... and I found myself not once or twice..but many many times looking at men´s clothes... perfumes.. watches.. ties.. you name it.. even beer... I kept looking and thinking ahead "maybe for Christmas".. then got back to reality and diverted to kid´s clothes..

you were always on my mind while shopping... didn´t buy THAT much but still.. I took your "input" on what I did bought.. wish I could still share with you..

my mind and my heart just won´t let go.. and I´m glad they won´t... you were and always will be a huge part of my life.. a part I would not trade for anything else and a part I will always cherish... a part that meant so much to me.. a part that I wish never left...

still missing you every second...

No comments:

Post a Comment