Saturday, October 23, 2010

why?....

my ongoing question would be.. why?...

why.. why.. why?!!!!... why?..

there´s no reason I can think of... no logic.. nothing...  all I can think of is you and how to make things change.. I know there´s nothing I can do.. and yet my mind keeps struggling trying to find a way..

I want to hold your face in my hands... look into your eyes and tell you how much I love you... I know you knew that till the very end.. but I still want to be able to keep on doing that... all I have left is our memories.. and whatever my mind allows me to dream...

there should be a way to make dreams come true... or a way to make them longer... sometimes they feel so real I just don´t want to wake up...

why... why is people so mean.. why...
why us.. why now.. why at all...

my heart aches every day without you... and not one day goes by when I wish you were here by our side...physically...

how I wish... my dear, how I wish,

No comments:

Post a Comment