Sunday, October 3, 2010

you are always on my mind...

you are always on my mind...

but I must admit not everytime is the best way... these past few days I´ve thought of you in a very selfish way if one must say...

I´ve been thinking of all the things that we are not going to do anymore, the places we are not going to go, the food we are not going to eat.. you name it..

it´s just that going back I remember all the plans we had and now seeing they just won´t be makes me sad.. not because of the action itself.. but because you are not here with me...with us.. I wouldn´t mind not doing anything as long as you were still here :´(...

I was seeing our billion Disney trips.. and I cannot say how thankful I am we did them all.. even if it seemed like our only destination.. seeing those pics made me smile remembering those times and all the fun we had... seeing our boy´s face and his pics with you are now a priceless thing I have.. and I have a ton of those.. but I´m sure you knew all that.. if I had anything it was a ton of pics... ;) so thank you for giving me a camera..

I´m gonna print like over 1000 pics now to make a mini album... considering the amount of pics I have.. but I´ll pick the most representative..

there are this pics I "have" to take... not really motivated as you won´t be in them.. but you also know it´s my last chance to do them... how I wish we had done them that last weekend... I wish even more I could change the past so we had more future...

always on my mind and forever in my heart...

love you,

No comments:

Post a Comment