Thursday, October 14, 2010

how do I live without you

... I want to know...
how do I breathe without you
if you ever go
how do I ever, ever survive

for real baby.. I just don´t know how I´m doing it...

days keep passing by... but I still miss you so much... why can´t someone invent a time machine... how I wish I had a fully functional DeLorean... :( I´d change my last name to McFly in a heartbeat... if I could only make it happen...

I keep getting a replay of that day.. and always think what would I´ve done different to change what happened... I still can´t find an answer that completely changes the facts... my brain wants to find one... and it´s torturing me as I know that whatever I did might have not changed it one bit... where are my Cosmo and Wanda when I need them?.. Where is my Black Pearl to bring you back?... Where can I go to turn back time...

you said "5, 10 years from now.. people are going to miss Isaac Nava".. well... it wasn´t even a day when I already did...

my heart beats for you,






No comments:

Post a Comment