Saturday, October 16, 2010

a bit of laughter I had...

I did laugh a bit yesterday... a good one.. thinking about you...

I was seeing TV and there was this sneak peek of  the "Rules of engagement" show.. boy, how we liked it.. haha.. it had many things just as us.. anyway.. this guy always smacked the alarm clock on his side in the mornings.. then one day they switched sides of the bed and when the alarm went off he smacked his wife instead...I laughed because it made me remember our honeymoon.. remember how you smacked me?.. lol... you thought I had gotten up to the bathroom and turned to your side.. only to have your elbow meet my nose.. how we laughed about it... and it surely was something we still remembered.. we even talked about it recently.. that´s another thing I give you thanks for.. thanks for 12 awesome years of memories.. memories that WILL stay alive until the day we meet again.. hopefully not your elbow on my nose but still..

we had so many great times.. doing even the simplest things.. even when doing nothing.. even though we were so different we shared many things too.. I miss staying at home watching movies and having pizza in bed.. I miss all the little things we did... and I´m gonna miss all those we aren´t going to do.. but most of all I miss you...

why doesn´t Heaven has internet... at least we could video chat...

sometimes it takes everything one´s got to put on a bright face and a smile and hold it up all inside..

love you hon,

No comments:

Post a Comment