Monday, October 11, 2010

three weeks ago..

three weeks ago they ripped you apart from our lives... I still want to see you come back.. I can´t seem to accept you´re gone.. I just don´t want to.. I really don´t.. sorry

I can´t believe all the stuff I´ve had to put up with in these few weeks.. I just haven´t had the chance to deal with this.. so many stuff needing to be done and I just can´t break down.. just can´t.. not right now..

although some things seem to be moving along.. there´s always something new.. I just don´t think I can take more of that.. more bad news..

the movers were involved in a crash... and some of our stuff was damaged... hopefully the insurance covers it.. stuff can be replaced, yeah.. but it´s just another stuff to stress with right now.. and I so don´t need it..

it´s sad seeing our first pieces of furniture gone too... as they remind me when we first went to buy them so we could have a proper home... a home I so miss... with you in it...  sad to see our stuff broken.. just as my heart is... one thing that sort of comforts me is knowing the missing pieces of my heart went with you...

I´d so give and break anything and everything left of our stuff... if it could make you come back... I wish it was possible... I´m not sure how much or how long I will be able to handle all this pain.. I just want you back so the pain goes away... so we can live and grow old together... I want so many things... but mostly I want you...


I wish this one could be continued.... now with the baby being outside... all four of us.. in our last pic together...

I can hide the pain with a smile with a laugh... but inside I´m torn into pieces...

always and forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment