Tuesday, October 5, 2010

first day of school...

our boy had his first day of school... he did excellent.. his teachers told us he did great and he got an excellent card.. which if he accumulates 5 he´ll be awarded a prize.. I have no doubt that he´ll have it by friday.. such a good boy he is and he got the brains from you.. so smart... thank you babe for this amazing kid.. not because he´s ours but he surely is one of a kind.. just like you...

him being in school now is a weight lift off of me... I still have a ton of other stuff.. but this was one of the big ones...

everyday I see your face... everyday I hear your voice... everyday I wish when I wake up I could still do...

I still await for a text from you... I still await to see you entering the door...

I think I´m stuck on denial stage... I just don´t want it to be true.. it just can´t be.. can´t be...

just wanting to be with you,

No comments:

Post a Comment