Tuesday, February 1, 2011

01/02/03

Today.. eight years ago.. was the best day ever.. it was the day we got married..

The day we started living our lives together.. the day you made my dreams come true.. the day we became one in God´s eyes... the day our fabulous journey as a married couple began...

for almost 8 yrs we were married... together for 12.. and in those years I´ve was so happy..
I laughed.. I cried.. I was happy.. I was sad.. but most of all I was grateful to have you in my life..

since we started dating I knew you were the one, and boy, was I right..

you really made my life better by your side..

I sill remember our wedding.. despite it being very simple.. the sole fact to actually getting married to you made it perfect.. I loved every second of it.. and surprisingly enough not one thing went wrong that day.. it was a day meant to be.. :D

We never had a proper honeymoon.. like the ones most people have.. but we sure didn´t need going somewhere fancy for that..just being with one another was sufficient enough.. I know you wanted to take me somewhere.. and I told you, you didn´t had to.. I really meant that.. you had given me more than I could´ve asked.. a life with you.. it didn´t matter where we were.. just being there was enough for me..

I wish we were able to celebrate this year too.. another year of you putting up with me and my quirks.. another one me putting up with yours.. :p

there´s a huge void in my heart.. that will never be filled again.. I love you so much.. it hurts knowing you´ll never be here again..

the years we shared were so precious.. but clearly not enough.. I wish there were plenty more..

so.. even if you´re in Heaven..      Happy Anniversary My Love!!!!



yours always,

No comments:

Post a Comment