Friday, January 28, 2011

it´s been a while..

it´s been a while since my last post..

first off.. our boy was chosen to go to a breakfast with school principal n staff held for outstanding students..

I was proud of him.. and when he came back, he told me it was only one student per group.. made me even prouder.. I know you would too..

he´s a very smart kid, he sure got your brains..

our girl is doing fine too.. you know, she just grew some serious eyelashes.. lol.. not as curly as our boy´s but still very long and cute.. and she has your fingers.. they look so much like yours.. and her frown too.. you are truly showing up on her too.. a LOT..

it´s hard seeing days pass by... and still being without you.. I really don´t know how I´ve managed to hold it together for so long.. I really don´t..

I still wish it was only a nightmare.. we all miss you so much..

yours always,

No comments:

Post a Comment