Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day...

our baby is coming!!...

no, she didn´t came early.. she needs to be taken out... she´s way too big... 4 kg already (8.8 lbs).. and has a huge head.. just like yours... so she would have had, not to mention I, a lot of trouble passing by if we waited the reminder of the two weeks left ahead... the Dr. said she was soooo ready to come out.. better for everyone involved..

I truly was at shock as he wanted me to stay today and deliver this evening.. but I still had a few errands to do prior that.. as I had assumed I still had two full weeks to go...so we settled for tomorrow morning as he didn´t advice waiting any longer.... well.. seems baby took after you after all and is huge... and healthy.. let´s hope everything goes well tomorrow as I´m scared as I´ve never been ever...

so by tomorrow starting at 7 a.m. I´m gonna need you by my side to help me relax hon thinking it better you should stick around since right now as I´m a total wreck... tomorrow our baby makes her entrance to this world and I´m sure I´m gonna weep like crazy now.. I know she´ll look like you too... I miss you babe.. how I wish you where here with us...

out boy is so excited he can´t wait... too bad he´s gonna be at school... but anyway he won´t be able to see her until we get back home... I hope we can sneak him in to meet his sis...

thank you babe for our precious kids!!.. love you always and forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment