Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving...

I do wonder.. is there something to be thankful today for?...

well... certainly not because you are not here.. I miss you with every inch of my being... with every breath I´ve got.. with every blink of an eye.. with every beat of my heart... and I am not thankful for not having you around...

I would be if you were still here with us.. sharing each day.. being back to where we were.. and how we were.. TOGETHER!!

but between all the sadness your departure has caused.. I do have something to be thankful for.. OUR KIDS... you gave me the chance to be the mother of the two most precious kids one could ever have.. they both are what´s left of you and I cherish having a part of you in them.. I can see you there.. I can feel you there...

I´m thankful for our boy, that he´s big and healthy... that he´s so smart.. just like you.. and that he is a very nice kid.. I´m thankful because he truly was made with love.. a love we shared... and will remain forever... 

I´m thankful for our girl, a girl we both looked for and God made our wishes come true... a girl we had tried for so long and finally got here.. a lil girl that´s also a very healthy one and a nice baby.. and all you wanted her to be like... yet another proof of our love..

I´m also thankful for all our family and friends that have been so supportive through this tough times.. I really appreciate that.. it´s been so hard but I´ve found strength in places I´ve never thought.. and people have been helping me to get by a day at a time...

I´m thankful for knowing you are in Heaven.. where else could you be?.. I´m thankful for having shared 12 of the most special years of my life with you and having the bestest times ever.. for all that we shared I´m thankful for..

I´m thankful for having had you in my life... you made it so much better...

with all my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment