Thursday, November 4, 2010

I´m scared...

yeah.. I admit it.. I´m scared.. well I started to be scared.. these past days I can´t help but think about the baby arriving any day now.. and I´m scared..

already been there but this time seems scarier... how am I gonna do?.. am I gonna be able to go through it without you?.. who´s gonna hold my hand?... who´s gonna be there by my side?.. who if not you... :´(

time is running up and I don´t want it to... each day that passes it seems more real.. you know...

from then on what am I supposed to do?.. what and how... I just don´t know.. I honestly don´t know...

it may seem I have it sorted out and be moving along.. but deep inside I´m all twisted and turned into knots.. my mind just swirls and turns, I think I´m going crazy sometimes..  sometimes I barely make it through the day without you here... I can feel my heart crying inside... I can even hear it screaming in pain...

please stay by our side... I need you by my side...

your memory is just not enough... I wish you were here...

why can´t wishes come true.. why...

my love for you will stay on forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment