Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our baby arrived!!...

she was born Nov. 10th.. at 7:55 a.m....

and she´s perfect... we did a good job hun.. :) ... as happy as I am, I´m also sad.. because you are not here to hold her, kiss her and watch her grow along with us...

she´s just what you always wanted her to be.. your lil "menona"...

days keep going by.. and I still can´t believe you are no longer here... why can´t you come back.. :´(

oh babe, how must I love you... but I know you know.. I just wish you were here.. my heart aches and my eyes burst in tears everytime I think of you... don´t get me wrong I love thinking of you.. what gets me is knowing that whatever made me think of you will never be again...

sending you my endless love.. and a kiss from your kids..

always yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment