Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I miss...

I miss my fridge filled out with beer
I miss the most having you near

I miss your body
I miss your soul
I miss your smile
I miss you whole

Someone made real
my worst-est fear
they took you apart
and left me in tears

I miss my fridge filled out with beer
I miss you the most my lovely dear

not even death, could made us part
´cause you´ll be living within my heart
until the time we meet again
my heart will never be out of pain

I miss my fridge filled out with beer
I miss the most not having you here.

------------------------------------------

I hadn´t dropped by.. as I hadn´t had the guts to type what I just did..it had been on my mind for a while now..

It still hasn´t set the fact you´re gone.. not even after 6 months.. it just doesn´t feels real.. everyday I still find myself thinking you´d walk by the door.. even though I know you won´t.. I´m not sure why my mind is like this.. yes, I miss you so much.. but it hurts having to remind myself you won´t be back...

although, the human mind is an amazing thing.. as I can relive also the awesome moments we had whenever I want.. and they do seem just as real ... wish they were..

I keep trying to do my best each day.. and sending you my love as well

always yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment