Monday, September 27, 2010

thank you for everything

Hi babe, today was a kind of an o.k. day.. I sort of managed a few things and now am just awaiting for some papers to be delivered to get the rest done...

got a lil irked because the "insurance" people.. well.. the ones that might help me to find out if there was any at all.. told me to come back in 2-3 months!!.. but what can I do.. besides wait.. hopefully they do find something useful..

found out about some withdrawals you made that day.. I didn´t get any of that back with your belongings.. also inquired about that... if they stole it... what a bunch of a$$es.. but karma will get back to them...

the good part is I asked around for some schools.. I have 3 as my top list.. not too pricey and not too far.. but will ask anyway for scholarships on them.. I really liked them just need to go check them out..

I feel that you helped me a lot this day... thank you hon... things do seem to be moving.. slowly but moving...

I can´t believe it´s been a week already... I miss you still the same...*blowing kisses your way*

how incredible these 12yrs were... I´ve loved every second of them.. even when we were mad at each other..  we sure had our ups and downs.. but in the long run they were all ups to me.. we grew together and did many fantastic things.. we laughed, we traveled and we loved each other very dearly.. of that I´m sure

I´m proud of you.. as I´m sure you were yourself too.. for accomplishing so many things.. like they common sayings goes.. you grew, got married, had a kid, planted a tree, wrote a book.. and were now ready to settle in a more kind of retirement type job.. life was just getting simpler... can´t believe it ended so soon...

I see all of our "collectibles" and think.. am I gonna be able to keep it going?.. in every thing I see there´s you.. the baseball caps, the balls, the shirts, the movies, etc.. and wonder.. I certainly don´t wanna do it without you.. it was something WE had... and even knowing you´re with me in my heart I´m not sure ...

the kids are doing great.. baby is getting so big now she even fits inside now.. our boy is growing like a weed... he send you his love everyday... and always has a smile when he talks about you.. but how could he not.. you only brought smiles to our lives...

he went to a playdate with a cousins kid.. he certainly had a great time playing.. he sure has missed his classmates.. and hopefully he´ll settle in with his new ones.. I´m sure he will.. we both knew he mingled quite fast with other kids and besides he´s such a smart kid.. he took that from you ;)

thank you for the awesome kid (s) you left me...

thinking of you baby love...

No comments:

Post a Comment