Thursday, September 30, 2010

12 awesome years...

first of all.. I´m sorry I haven´t properly cried for you.. but I think you´ll understand considering all that needs be done while I still have a thinking head... I assume once it´s all running smoothly I´ll be able to let go.. but never let YOU go.. you have been deep incrusted in my heart for quite sometime now.. part of the ship, part of the crew...

12 years... not that easy.. but really really worth it.. every day of them... I can still remember when we first dated.. do you?.. I knew back then we´d end up together ya know?.. even though we´re always complete opposites we surely completed each other.. even if it sounds corny.. we did..

you had what I needed and I had what you needed... even if we didn´t understood it ourselves sometimes...

I really wished we had seen that last movie we intended to...  now, how can I ever see it without you?... I´ll miss those times so much.. so many memories... very dear memories..

now that we are back home.. everywhere I look I see a place or a thing that reminds me a place we went, a place we strolled by, a place we talked, something we shared... 12 years it´s a lot to go through... I just wished it were 100 more...

I want you back!!!!!!! I really really do... please come back!!!!!...

I die a little each day without you... it´s our kids that have helped keep strong and alive... but my heart is so bruised... I need you by my side hon...

how I wished fairy tales were true.. cause I know what I would ask deep from my heart... I´d do anything to turn back time...

last night they were airing Public Enemy... I got tears once again thinking of how it ended.. "bye bye, blackbird"... and made me think.. maybe a lil selfish... if you had time to think about us on those last seconds... I cried because I think you did... we love you sweetie and will always do

sending you a kiss....

No comments:

Post a Comment