Saturday, October 2, 2010

recognition all over..

babe, I came across this and thought you might like it..
http://ofsubstance.gov/blogs/pushing_back/archive/2010/10/01/51633.aspx

as you can see you really touched many lives.. and left some very good impressions all over.. you should be proud of yourself.. just as I always were...

remember you always talked about immortality.. well.. not the best way to part.. but you sure will be immortal.. at least in my life and in our children´s...
--------------------------------------

life hasn´t been any easier.. but it´s getting in shape.. our kid will be back to school on monday so he will have his routine back... he sure misses playing Wii with you.. he has been playing with my bro.. not quite the same.. he always mentions you as they play.. that makes me smile..

believe it or not I miss giving you back and/or foot massages... I turn around and you are not there to hug you at night... I miss your voice.. your smell.. all you...

if there were trips to Heaven I´d be first in line to go over and see you...

it´s hard living without you...

missing you every second...

No comments:

Post a Comment